A checking account with a bank card is an integral part of everybody’s life. You need a checking account to transfer money and a banking card to get cash or to pay for your shopping. But if customers have a low credit score, many banks deny them a checking account and card, which makes daily life harder than necessary.
At NUMBER26, we’re interested in making better banking available to as many people as possible. Any time you join a bank you have to go through a standard credit score check. In case of a low credit score, NUMBER26 is offering you a solution and introducing a new account to accommodate new users in Germany who currently do not meet the minimum requirements. It’s called N26 Flex, and it’s available today, 11 July 2016.
Note: this does not affect current users.
With N26 Flex, you can still enjoy the many advantages of banking with NUMBER26:
- Make transfers in the SEPA region and confirm payment directly in your app
- Send money to your contacts via text message or email
- Withdraw money at any MasterCard ATM worldwide
- Withdraw money or deposit cash to your account at 6.000 retail partners in Germany
- Access smart statistics, realtime push notifications and security control right in the app
- All our partner features in the FinTech hub
- MasterCard and Maestro Card
The N26 Flex account has a €6 monthly fee plus €2 per withdrawal at all ATMs and when using CASH26 at one of more than 6.000 retail partners all over Germany. We’ve tried hard to incorporate many features at a reasonable, transparent price in the Flex account for customers who do not meet the minimum requirements. In fact, our monthly fee is 25% lower on average than those of other banks.
We’re committed to providing value to all our users, and N26 Flex helps us to continue with this commitment.
Entdecke ähnliche Artikel aus unserem Blog, die dich vielleicht interessieren könnten