Monthly Budget Calculator
Visualize your income, and split your earnings into common expenses and savings goals to help you make the most out of your money.
How to use the monthly budget calculator?
- Enter estimated amounts into the fields that apply to you or your family.
- Try rounding up to the nearest euro, but you can also use decimals.
- Something doesn’t apply to you? No worries, just fill out the fields that are relevant to you.
Budget Calculator unavailable
Are there other methods to help budgeting my income?
Yes, there are some other methods. Among them, the 50/30/20 rule, which is a popular way to calculate how much to allocate for needs, wants and savings.
How can I use these results?
The calculator aims to provide a visualization on how you currently split your budget, and is only meant to be used as a representation of a specific moment of time.
How are the final results computed?
The Monthly Budget Calculator takes the income amounts after taxes as positive flow and subtracts the amount of the rest of the items grouped in different expenses and/or savings buckets. You’ll see a visual representation that allows you to easily identify main areas of spending or savings as a percentage of the total.
Learn more about moving
If you’re thinking of moving abroad, read on to discover our checklist of what to consider before starting your big adventure.
Moving to Europe? Here’s how to set up your own local bank account.
Save big on flights to your next vacation with these helpful tips.
Find a plan for you
The free* online bank account
- A virtual debit card
- Free payments worldwide
- Up to 3 free withdraws
- Deposit protection
The bank account that gives you more control
- Free Virtual Card
- Up to 10 Spaces sub-accounts
- Support Center phone number
The debit card for everyday and travel
- Up to 5 free withdrawals in the Eurozone
- Flight and luggage delay cover
- Medical emergency cover
- Winter activities insurance
The premium account with a metal card
- An 18-gram metal card
- Up to 8 free withdrawals in the Eurozone
- Purchase protection
- Phone insurance