What is the press saying about us? Here are our November 2020 press releases
Discover what the Italian press said about us this month.
2 min read
Interested to find out what Italy’s newspapers and media say about N26? Don't want to miss out on all the latest news about our products and features?
Below you’ll find a selection of the main articles, interviews and mentions published about N26 in the Italian press this month. Enjoy reading!
- Saving during COVID-19: the use of digital wallets and cryptocurrencies is on the rise - Il Sole 24 Ore, November 3, 2020: Savings hit record high since the COVID-19 outbreak in Italy. Even the use of digital platforms and services provided by Fintechs is on the rise.
- Some people who are very good with money management tell us how they do it - Vice, November 6, 2020: Managing your finances and saving money is harder than it sounds, but there are several ways to do it efficiently—and technology is really helping us.
- How to save with your smartphone - Vanity Fair, November 13, 2020: According to a global study conducted by N26, 27% of Italians are paying more attention to their finances and 34% have already given up on non-essential expenses since the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Cashless society: "We need financial education to avoid digital payment frauds" - La Repubblica, November 15, 2020: N26 has written a guide to secure online banking to help customers learn how to stay safe while using the new digital payment solutions incentivized by the government.
- Gender equality: a survey across 100 countries - D La Repubblica, November 18, 2020: A study commissioned by N26, the global Mobile Bank, ranks 100 countries based on how close they are to achieving gender equality and highlights the most important goals achieved by women in the workplace in the last few years.
- An Italian hi-tech banker for the European growth of N26 - Forbes Italia, November 27, 2020: Interview to Andrea Isola, General Manager Italy and South East Europe of N26: "N26 already has 5 million customers and we want to reach 50 million in the next few years. In September 2019, we had 500,000 customers in Italy but we aim to reach 1 million. People's habits are changing, there is a strong push towards digital solutions and the quality of the service is more important than ever".
- N26 launches the new N26 Smart account - Tom's Hardware, November 30, 2020: N26, the Mobile Bank, has launched N26 Smart—its third premium subscription offering that joins N26 You and N26 Metal.
The Mobile Bank
Advertising message for promotional purposes. Please see the Terms & Conditions for more information.
Related postsThese might also interest you
We’ve partnered with Ukraine-Hilfe Berlin e.V. to allow you to donate directly from the N26 app and support those affected by the war and humanitarian crisis in Ukraine.
Blocking and closing accounts is an important part of what N26 must do as a bank to help combat financial crime.
N26 is making some temporary adjustments to the way we onboard new customers. Find out more about what this means for you.