Press - N26 Newsroom
- Press team (UK)
- +49 162 4362311
Latest Press Releases
N26 launches N26 You: premium accounts focused on personalisation
N26 rebrands its popular premium membership N26 Black as N26 You.
N26 launches in the US
US entry marks N26’s next step in reaching millions of customers worldwide.
N26 crosses the mark of 3.5 million customers
The Mobile Bank see tremendous demand for its product across Europe
N26 was founded by longtime friends Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal in 2013. Frustrated by the lack of transparency, digital innovation, and personalized service and offerings at existing banks, they decided to build one of their own. They designed N26 to be a customer centric and mobile-first retail bank, allowing users to enjoy a simple, elegant and easy-to-use banking app – anywhere, anytime.
Valentin and Maximilian bring unique perspectives and expertise to their leadership at N26. Valentin was part of an incubator for online startups where he developed several firms in the mobile payments industry, while Max’s background is in consulting and professional services. Together, they share academic degrees in business administration, economics, accounting, and law – not to mention a CFA.
Click on the link to view and then download the images.
- Reuters — German digital bank N26 launches in Britain, sets sights on U.S.
- The Times — Digital bank N26 challenges high street’s big players
- Financial Times — German digital bank N26 opens to UK customers
- Tech Crunch — N26 is launching its bank in the UK
- Quartz — A German startup bank is looking to disrupt Britain’s financial order
- The Telegraph — Berlin challenger bank N26 launches first accounts in the UK
- CNBC — Tencent-backed mobile bank N26 launches in the UK and plans US expansion by early 2019