Press - N26 Newsroom
- Press team (UK)
- +49 162 4362311
Latest Press Releases
N26 announces $300m funding round
N26 has announced a $300 million Series D funding round led by New York-based venture capital and private equity firm Insight Venture Partners, valuing N26 at $2.7bn..
N26, Europe’s leading mobile bank, arrives in UK
N26, Europe’s leading mobile bank, arrives in the UK today. The N26 beta product will be made available in phases. Following an initial friends and family phase...
N26 introduces Spaces, a new feature that gives users maximum flexibility to organize their money
N26 today announced the launch of Spaces, a new feature that provides a fast and easy way to set aside money based on users’ personal preferences and needs.
N26 was founded by longtime friends Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal in 2013. Frustrated by the lack of transparency, digital innovation, and personalized service and offerings at existing banks, they decided to build one of their own. They designed N26 to be a customer centric and mobile-first retail bank, allowing users to enjoy a simple, elegant and easy-to-use banking app – anywhere, anytime.
Valentin and Maximilian bring unique perspectives and expertise to their leadership at N26. Valentin was part of an incubator for online startups where he developed several firms in the mobile payments industry, while Max’s background is in consulting and professional services. Together, they share academic degrees in business administration, economics, accounting, and law – not to mention a CFA.
Click on the link to view and then download the images.
- Reuters — German digital bank N26 launches in Britain, sets sights on U.S.
- The Times — Digital bank N26 challenges high street’s big players
- Financial Times — German digital bank N26 opens to UK customers
- Tech Crunch — N26 is launching its bank in the UK
- Quartz — A German startup bank is looking to disrupt Britain’s financial order
- The Telegraph — Berlin challenger bank N26 launches first accounts in the UK
- CNBC — Tencent-backed mobile bank N26 launches in the UK and plans US expansion by early 2019