Press - N26 Newsroom
- Press team (UK)
- +49 162 4362311
Latest Press Releases
N26 appoints UK General Manager
N26, Europe’s leading mobile bank, today announces the appointment of Will Sorby as its UK General Manager. Tasked with leading the bank’s ongoing expansion into the UK market
Mobile Bank N26 to launch in Brazil
N26, Europe's leading mobile bank, announces its plans to launch in Brazil and introduces Eduardo Prota as General Manager for the market. The launch will be the next logical step in N26’ mission
N26 Launches Apple Pay to UK Customers
N26, Europe’s leading mobile bank, has today launched Apple Pay to its customers in the UK, providing them with an easy, secure and private way to pay.
N26 was founded by longtime friends Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal in 2013. Frustrated by the lack of transparency, digital innovation, and personalized service and offerings at existing banks, they decided to build one of their own. They designed N26 to be a customer centric and mobile-first retail bank, allowing users to enjoy a simple, elegant and easy-to-use banking app – anywhere, anytime.
Valentin and Maximilian bring unique perspectives and expertise to their leadership at N26. Valentin was part of an incubator for online startups where he developed several firms in the mobile payments industry, while Max’s background is in consulting and professional services. Together, they share academic degrees in business administration, economics, accounting, and law – not to mention a CFA.
Click on the link to view and then download the images.
- Reuters — German digital bank N26 launches in Britain, sets sights on U.S.
- The Times — Digital bank N26 challenges high street’s big players
- Financial Times — German digital bank N26 opens to UK customers
- Tech Crunch — N26 is launching its bank in the UK
- Quartz — A German startup bank is looking to disrupt Britain’s financial order
- The Telegraph — Berlin challenger bank N26 launches first accounts in the UK
- CNBC — Tencent-backed mobile bank N26 launches in the UK and plans US expansion by early 2019