A checking account with a bank card is an integral part of everybody’s life. You need a checking account to transfer money and a banking card to get cash or to pay for your shopping. But if customers have a low credit score, many banks deny them a checking account and card, which makes daily life harder than necessary.
At NUMBER26, we’re interested in making better banking available to as many people as possible. Any time you join a bank you have to go through a standard credit score check. In case of a low credit score, NUMBER26 is offering you a solution and introducing a new account to accommodate new users in Germany who currently do not meet the minimum requirements. It’s called N26 Flex, and it’s available today, 11 July 2016.
Note: this does not affect current users.
With N26 Flex, you can still enjoy the many advantages of banking with NUMBER26:
- Make transfers in the SEPA region and confirm payment directly in your app
- Send money to your contacts via text message or email
- Withdraw money at any MasterCard ATM worldwide
- Withdraw money or deposit cash to your account at 6.000 retail partners in Germany
- Access smart statistics, realtime push notifications and security control right in the app
- All our partner features in the FinTech hub
- MasterCard and Maestro Card
The N26 Flex account has a €6 monthly fee plus €2 per withdrawal at all ATMs and when using CASH26 at one of more than 6.000 retail partners all over Germany. We’ve tried hard to incorporate many features at a reasonable, transparent price in the Flex account for customers who do not meet the minimum requirements. In fact, our monthly fee is 25% lower on average than those of other banks.
We’re committed to providing value to all our users, and N26 Flex helps us to continue with this commitment.