We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and over 1.5 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
- You will provide support on all levels to the CEO US and Strategy & Operations Manager and assist on complex tasks in business development and operational establishment of N26 in the US
- All-rounder skill-set is required with a general management focus, with tasks ranging from analytics, sales and marketing, finance, technology, risk, legal, and operations
- An unparalleled opportunity to help scale a leading European FinTech in the US market
- Ideally, you have 2-3 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups
- You have a quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- You are open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively
- You come with a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- You operate well under stress, even faced with tight timelines for ambitious deliverables
- You need to be able to handle uncertainty well and are able to simplify complexity
- You have some international experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- You have graduated with an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- You have or are eligible for US working authorization
What We Offer
- Take a peek inside our New York Office, and learn more about our culture and opportunities on The Muse.
- Exciting and varied tasks as well as great colleagues
- A crucial role in a highly motivated, talented and international team
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchies, as well as short and open channels of communication
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration
So, what are you waiting for? Grow with us and shape our company in the starter phase! We look forward to receiving your online application!