About the opportunity
We are seeking an experienced Outsourcing Manager to join our Central Outsourcing Management team. The Central Outsourcing Management team is a ‘second line of defense’ function and is responsible for: establishing the guidelines & standards, training & education, monitoring & controlling, & reporting to management. The successful candidate will have a direct hand in shaping the future of this function and contribute to the success of the overall organization.
In this role, you will:
You support the implementation of the outsourcing methodology as well as the associated tools, templates, reporting standards and escalation processes
You independently keep yourself up to date with regulatory changes and point out possible changes that need to be made
You support the affected departments in rolling out the tools and templates
You coordinating the Outsourcing Risk Assessment together with the business and the other 2nd Line of Defense Risk Management functions
You support the department in defining the relevant key performance indicators, key risk indicators and relevant reporting
You monitor the regular performance evaluation of the departments based on defined KPIs and KRIs
You independently carry out 2nd level controls and sample testing
You support the monitoring of outsourcing risk mitigation and create related reports to management.
You evaluate the contingency plans as well as exit & termination strategies defined by the department and actively monitor any further need for action
You ensure that the outsourcing register is kept up to date
What you need to be successful:
University degree in Business (Information Technology), Information Security, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or Law with a focus on IT law preferred or a comparable field of study
Good Knowledge in relevant regulation and legal requirements driven by KWG, MaRisk, BAIT or EBA & ESMA.
A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the compliance and outsourcing environment and relevant governance concepts
Excellent communication skills, you strive to work in a start-up environment and it is in your nature to find pragmatic solutions
Ability to present your findings on a high-level and report these to all stakeholders on a cross functional level
Confidence when it comes to challenging existing processes and supporting your arguments with backed-up reasoning
Fluent German and English language skills required
And of course passion to “built the Bank the world loves to use"
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 8 million customers in 24 markets. We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in multiple cities across Europe, including Vienna and Barcelona, and a 1,500-strong team of more than 80 nationalities.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.