We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will?
- Organize and manage data, assisting the team on analysis and special projects
- Support the optimisation and development of existing organisational processes, guaranteeing the excellence of our team's operations
- Remember we are in a very fast-paced environment, so different tasks and responsibilities will come along your way
- Have the chance to work with ownership on ad hoc special projects
What you'll bring along?
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and fluent in either German or Spanish
- You are currently a Bachelor’s/Master’s Student in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Finance or in a comparable degree course, and you are available to work for at least for 1 year as a working student (part-time);
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in the financial services industry (Bank, FinTech, etc)
- You are analytical, enjoy structuring abstract problems into actionable recommendations.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting Challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.