We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 500+ employees and more than 1 million customers in 18 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will...
- Take charge of market entry for N26 into the UK, you are a dynamic senior spokesperson for us in driving our mission of building a bank the world loves to use.
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with local press to create and define our brand within the UK.
- Team up with our product team, in order to expand existing and new features and products while incorporating specific local considerations.
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships in the UK market, driving success through introducing our disruptive digital bank to the British people.
- Oversee all operational and legal topics as well as P&L - you're a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
What you’ll bring along...
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, consumer platforms, digital environments or financial services - even better, all of the above.
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills, you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking.
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking as well as the competitive landscape in the UK - you know why N26 is better than its competitors and can position us against them.
- Track record of delivering high impact projects successfully.
- A hands-on mentality, with a natural aptitude to manage competing priorities.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take full charge of our UK market
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.