We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 1 million customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will...
- Take charge of market entry for N26 into the UK, you are a dynamic senior spokesperson for us in driving our mission of building a bank the world loves to use.
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with local press to create and define our brand within the UK.
- Team up with our product team, in order to expand existing and new features and products while incorporating specific local considerations.
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships in the UK market, driving success through introducing our disruptive digital bank to the British people.
- Oversee all operational and legal topics as well as P&L - you're a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
What you’ll bring along...
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, consumer platforms, digital environments or financial services - even better, all of the above.
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills, you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking.
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking as well as the competitive landscape in the UK - you know why N26 is better than its competitors and can position us against them.
- Track record of delivering high impact projects successfully.
- A hands-on mentality, with a natural aptitude to manage competing priorities.
What we offer
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Be part of the digital banking revolution
- Exciting challenges as we scale
- The opportunity to take full charge of our UK market
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.