We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 500 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Ventures, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Take charge of being the public representative of N26 in several markets across Europe (currently: Belgium, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia and Slovenia) and act as the main contact person for our local partners and service providers.
- You are a dynamic senior spokesperson for us in driving our mission of building a bank the world loves to use.
- Gain a deep understanding of N26’s commercial proposition and fuel customer growth through various user acquisition channels.
- Collaborate closely with our marketing team, building up buzz and excitement about our revolutionary product and work with local press to create and define our brand within these markets.
- Source, establish and evaluate strategic cooperations and partnerships within these specific markets, driving growth through introducing our disruptive digital bank.
- Bundle in-depth expertise and collaborate with our product team, in order to expand existing and new features and products while incorporating specific local considerations.
- Oversee market specific operational and legal topics - you're a high-performing all-rounder and can take charge of all verticals!
What you will bring along
- Demonstrated experience in FinTech, consumer platforms, digital environments or financial services - even better, all of the above.
- Excellent commercial and analytical skills, you can easily evaluate data and use this as a powerful force in decision making.
- Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong customer, product and business-oriented thinking.
- A solid understanding of the business case behind retail banking as well as the local competitive landscape - you know why N26 is better than it's competitors and can position us against them.
- Track record of building and growing a business as well as delivering high impact projects successfully.
- A hands-on mentality, with a natural aptitude to manage competing priorities.
- A strong local network, easily opening doors for N26.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and the opportunity to set up the market from scratch
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.