About the opportunity
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the French team on cross-functional tasks and projects ranging from Growth (competitors analysis, P&L improvement, Business Cases…), Banking Operations (garnishment management, handling letters from regulators, solving incidents…), Bank branch (documentation, process improvement…), Data & consumer insight (reporting, user insights researches…)
- Contribute in end-to-end projects from initial strategy design to complete execution and ongoing improvement management
- Collaborate with our Local Markets Teams (DACH, Spain, Italy, EU) in cross country initiatives
What you need to be successful:
- You are in your final or pre-final year of studies
- Ideally, you have a relevant prior experience in Investment banking or consulting
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, your attention to details is exceptional
- Open to learn, and are interested in understanding and deepening your knowledge of the banking business
- You approach new topics and challenges independently and proactively and demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- International experience (study or work abroad) and thrive in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in French (C2, excellent written skills) and in English
- Business Analysis
- Strong Analytical Skills (SQL is a +)
- Presentation (ppt slides)
- Stakeholder and Project management
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
- The internship is full time
- You should be available from January/ February 2023
- The duration of the internship is 6 months
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors
- Employee benefits include discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language courses, public transportation and more.
- A Premium N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Varying vacation days depending on your location of work and duration of your internship.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- Your choice of a Macbook or PC laptop
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.