About the opportunity
We are seeking a Product Manager passionate about security topics to join the Product Security team and help the different teams of the group to prioritise and align their roadmaps to business objectives and company needs.
You will work with Product Security, a team that helps to ensure the product being developed at N26 is secure. This includes backend services and the mobile app being developed.
In this role, you will:
- Own and shape the backlog and roadmap of the Product Security team
- Partner with stakeholders across N26 to build the product strategy and long term roadmaps
- Work with other product managers, and closely to security engineers across the organisation to execute this vision.
- Analyse user feedback and drive continuous product improvement
- Analyse and improve the current interaction with internal stakeholders, specifically in terms of the involvement of the team in the SDLC
- Help building a culture based on trust and support
What you need to be successful:
- +3 years of experience in a Product management role
- Previous exposure to Security Engineer topics
- Enjoy working with engineers and solving complex problems.
- Keen attention to detail
- Self driving individual who is comfortable in an environment where priorities are shifting frequently.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking and the ability to use data and customer insights to inform decisions and inspire new thinking.
- Likes to try things and get things done, is not afraid of making mistakes.
- True team player - actively helping those around you to be successful.
What’s in it for you:
Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors
Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.