About the opportunity
In this role you will be part of the Business Operations department, specifically in the Sourcing Success team, reporting directly to the Sourcing Success Team Lead. This team is responsible for the Procure to Pay process, supplier registration and maintenance and contract management across the organisation.
In this exciting role as a Sourcing Success Analyst you will be part of a new team that is being established to centralise the accounts payable and contract management functions globally at N26. As part of the N26’s growth and technology investment strategy, N26 has recently transitioned to a new ERP system, Workday Financial Management - and is now building the team who are responsible for the integrating the day-to-day operational business functions, maintenance, training, and assistance to the end users of the ERP system.
In this role, you will:
- Execute the procure-to-pay process in direct and indirect spending, and ensure our business partners are highly supported in process and compliance perspective
- Provide training to internal staff and external suppliers for the proper implementation and adoption of N26 Procure to Pay and Contract Management processes
- Partner closely with peers and cross functional teams on system functionality launches in Workday Finance
- Identify, align and implement continuous improvement opportunities for the procure-to-pay process
- Own procurement master data and ensure the data integrity of our system. Cleanse the data regularly, oversee and execute the data analysis for procurement and sourcing insights
- Perform complex invoice reconciliations using Microsoft Excel/SQL
- Deploy processes and tools, provide process SME support and training to your stakeholders
- Maintain proactive communication with stakeholders and conduct process facilitating activities in an efficient and effective manner
- Monitor process performance, conduct regular reviews for continuous improvement and optimization
- Maintain and manage a central repository of appropriate procurement documentation or process documents for reviewing
- Maintain the appropriate procurement documents including policy and process, specifications, contracts, approval, etc.
What you need to be successful:
Background & Skills:
- 2+ years of professional experience, working in a structured Procurement, Accounts Payable, Procure to Pay, or Contract Management environment
- You are a Bachelor/Master, in any field
- At least a basic level of SQL skill
- Commitment to working as part of a great team with a positive and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Detail oriented, reliability, with a professional attitude, as you will be the go-to person for every purchase order/invoice topic
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate in English effectively, both orally and in writing, as you will be helping guide user through the procure to pay process
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems, identify issues and proactively work towards resolution
- Ability to meet tight time schedules
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo.
- Think globally, act locally.
- Strong bias for action.
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 24 markets. We employ more than 1,500 employees across 3 office locations in Berlin, Vienna and Barcelona. Besides the main offices, N26 also has local offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan, and São Paolo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.