Business Audit Manager
We are looking for a Business Auditor with expertise in AML to join our expanding Group Internal Audit Team at N26.
- Support us in further developing the independent internal group audit within the N26 Group.
- Plan and independently carry out audits in the operational business, regulatory environment such as AML, including risk management and internal control system, and check their efficiency, effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable guidelines and regulatory provisions.
- Assist in updating the audit universe and establishing the annual audit plan for Internal Audit.
- Obtain, evaluate and analyze documentation, reports, flowcharts, etc. for operational processes within KYC/AML/AFC and others.
- Audit support within regulatory inspections and projects.
- Prepare internal audit reports.
- Ensure that internal audit performs its work in accordance with established professional and regulatory standards.
What to bring:
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics or comparable training.
- You already have professional experience as an internal/external auditor in a regulated environment. You have already worked as an auditor or consultant in a bank, another financial institution, Fintech or an auditing firm.
- Experience and strong knowledge of KYC/AML/AFC topics is mandatory.
- You have knowledge of the generally recognized auditing standards as well as the structure and functioning of control systems and organizations.
- Ideally, you are a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), International Advanced Certificate in Anti Money Laundering or Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist .
- You have a high level of process understanding and in-depth knowledge of online banking, payment transactions and retail banking.t
- You have already gained insight into Italian banking supervisory law and are ready to familiarize yourself with various national laws and regulatory requirements for banks.
- You enjoy working with different stakeholders.
- You are characterized by a hands-on mentality and are willing to search for customer and market-oriented solutions in a structured, organized and precise manner.
- You are willing to travel to perform audit procedures at N26 Group subsidiaries and key service providers.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, Italian and any other European language like French.
What we offer you:
- Take the next big step in your career. Become part of the company that brings innovation to the banking sector - and was voted one of the best German startup employers by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Budget for personal development, reduced public transport subscription, German lessons, fitness subscription and discounted childcare, N26 premium account, employee loans and a Mac or Windows laptop.
- 26 vacation days per year with an extra day after each year with us - up to 30 days
- A great degree of autonomy, but also efficient collaboration with a team of international employees, and access to the latest technology
Who we are
N26 has revolutionized banking for the digital world. Technology and design are the driving forces behind everything we do. As a mobile bank, we develop products that are for global use. We've ditched branches, paperwork and hidden fees and instead offer a sleek, digital experience with smart features and big savings. We want to build the world's first digital bank and enable our customers (and you!) to design their banking and life the way they want. N26 was founded in 2013 and now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works worldwide from our offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Then apply now for this position. Please submit your application in english.
N26 is committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We do not discriminate based on religion, skin color, origin, gender, sexuality, age, status or health restrictions