About the opportunity
We are looking to carve out a new function within our Talent Acquisition team, with the hiring of a brand new position - Head of Recruitment Operations. With the success of closing our recent series E round of $900m, building our team to raise the bar even further, is one of our primary goals. With the 1,000+ heads we are looking to add to the business over the next couple of years, having a strong, process-driven, operationally-dynamic Talent Acquisition team, and this role will be at the very core of it.
In this role, you will:
- Build, lead and develop a team of specialists covering coordination, projects, process improvement, CRM hygiene, candidate experience, DEI and Alumni relations
- Work closely with all of the functional leads within the Talent Acquisition team, and the wider People team to deliver excellence for our stakeholders and candidates, as well as each other
- Be the internal champion of process improvements and operational efficiencies
- Own candidate experience, making sure we deliver an industry leading process
- Help create, measure and share all of the vital data points to help improve our Talent Acquisition team, processes and outcomes
What you need to be successful:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years in Recruiting, People or HR operations
- Have experience leading, building and hiring a high-impact operational team
- Have proven track record in delivering high quality candidate experience
- Have a clear and strong grasp of data, technology and tools to help drive efficiencies within the Talent Acquisition space
- You will have worked in a fast-scaling recruiting environment
- You will need to demonstrate a track record of delivering in fast-paced, scaleup environments with high growth targets
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors 🚀.
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.