Head of Product - Premium Subscriptions
About the opportunity
The Premium Subscriptions segment oversees the products, pricing and end-to-end customer journey for our premium subscriptions business, ensuring we deliver exceptional value to all customers within our local markets, no matter their needs.
After a highly successful year of significant customer and commercial growth, we are now seeking a Head of Product to take our Premium Subscriptions segment to the next level, establishing a compelling vision for the future of our premium subscriptions offering and leading a high performing product team to deliver upon that vision.
As the success of the Premium Subscriptions segment is highly dependent on products & services delivered throughout the wider product organisation, a strong bias for collaboration and communication with your peers will ensure you yield maximum value for our customers whilst allowing you to have a significant impact on the broader product strategy in return.
In this role, you will:
- Define and drive the product vision, strategy and metrics for the overall organization and support Product Managers on your team in doing the same for their teams.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to cultivate a team culture of impact, performance and team health
- Ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs
- Partner with local markets teams to ensure the teams deliver exceptional value for our customers
- Partner with product segments to ensure we continue bringing to market new and exciting value through our Free and Premium subscriptions
- Develop and own the roadmap, team budget, commercial forecasts, and P&L for our premium subscriptions business, communicating with C-Level and other key stakeholders across the business
What you need to be successful:
- You have several years of experience hiring, managing and growing Product Managers at all stages of their careers
- You have previous experience conceptualising, building, shipping and operating consumer products. Paid, Premium, Subscription product experience is highly preferred.
- You excel in working with data, financials and market insights to drive your strategic and operational decisions
- You have worked extensively with agile methodologies, leading multiple streams of complex work, and are adept at communicating and instilling the vision across Product, Design, Tech and Operations to achieve a clear focus
- Your professional approach is one of strong communication and collaboration mixed with a high drive for action and impact
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Health & Life insurance, Personal development budget, Spanish language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 You, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 24 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 28 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Vienna and soon to be more.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.