- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role (of which partly in CRM).
- Outstanding analytics skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with statistical methods in the context of CRM analytics. Experience with Python is a plus.
- You are creative, organized, self-motivated and a strong communicator. You enjoy sitting close to the business and making an impact.
- You have a good understanding of key marketing concepts (growth projections, campaign success measurement, audience targeting, marketing attribution, customer lifetime value etc.) and demonstrate knowledge of industry trends.
- You have some experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Email Marketing.
- You will work across the entire lifecycle function and oversee the entire prospect to customer journey, from onboarding to user activity and retention (onboarding, referral, reactivation, engagement). By doing so, you will be a central stakeholder inside the company on all major lifecycle topics, engaging with many different functions to do so (Data Analytics, Data Engineering, Finance..).
- You will be the primary person responsible for providing insight from a huge variety of data and will play a key role in helping the lifecycle team leverage the insight in their ongoing approach.
- You help support the Director of Global CRM to define and deliver the customer centric CRM strategy for the group to deliver a step change in performance and effectiveness.
- You will join the global Marketing Analytics team, and join the team as the first dedicated lifecycle analyst, to lead this segment. As such, you will collaborate closely with the Director of Lifecycle Marketing to define and execute on the Lifecycle Analytics roadmap.
- You will help foster a data-driven and continuous optimisation mindset across the Lifecycle organisation, ensuring that data is at the heart of every decision the teams make.
- You will mentor a junior analyst who will support you in your functions.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.