AFC Quality Control Analyst
About the opportunity
We are looking for a motivated and reliable analyst to join the AFC External QA team. You will be joining an international team working where the lines of Anti Financial Crime and Vendor Management cross. Your support will be key to ensure our vendors and business partners follow N26 processes and business guidelines, ensuring the quality of their output follows agreed standards and processes. In addition, you will ensure a smooth collaboration, and support the control and monitoring of their activities under N26 quality metrics.
In this role, you will:
- Perform quality checks on a variety of tasks performed by our AFC vendors and KYC providers
- Track, evaluate and report vendor performance
- Provide valuable feedback to our vendors and monitor improvement efforts
- Identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate measures in cooperation with our vendors
- Enhance and improve existing operational processes
What you need to be successful:
You are fluent in English and French
You were able to gain experience in KYC/AML in a previous position
Experience with G Suite and SQL is a big plus
You are detail oriented, diligent and reliable
You work independently and with integrity
You are ambitious, eager to learn and want to drive the improvement of our vendor performance
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sounds good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.