About the opportunity
We are looking for a proactive Recruiting Partner for N26’s US team in New York. This role is a great opportunity to manage the full recruitment life cycle of a number of different positions. Your varied experience will mean you are comfortable working with a range of Legal, Marketing, Operations and Finance roles. This work will see you partnering with various stakeholders, meaning that no two days will ever be the same. This a rare chance to be a part of our operations from the inside, and tangibly contribute towards its success.
With over $670 million raised, and a $3.5 billion valuation, one of the most valuable and well-funded FinTechs in Europe is about to break the US banking model.
If you can operate with a high degree of autonomy while collaborating globally; working with cutting edge technologies, and getting things done while striving for constant growth, personally and professionally; let's build banking technology that the world loves to use.
In this role, you will:
- Partner closely with the US team and the team at Berlin’s head office in order to find the best talent for a wide range of open positions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders
- Create a strong pipeline and engage talent by providing a winning candidate experience and delivery of N26’s employer brand
- Use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
- When spikes arise in other areas you will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
What you need to be successful:
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting, preferably experience hiring Finance and Banking positions or an agency background
- A track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes, with an emphasis on extraordinary candidate experience
- Understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- Know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
The qualities that lie at the heart of our interview process include candidate experience, equal opportunity and transparency. With these guiding principles in mind, our process is designed to allow both parties to get a better understanding of what working with each other would look and feel like. Here are the steps you can expect throughout your interview experience with us:
- Screening Call - the screening call will be your first touchpoint in clarifying the framework conditions for the role
- Hiring Manager Interviews - your next step will be a conversation with the hiring manager who can provide you with more information specific to the day-to-day expectations for the position
- Final/Team Interviews - finally, meeting key stakeholders and peers who you would be working with is an important last step in allowing both parties to engage in meaningful conversations to help make a final decision
Interviewing for a new role is a big deal, and we know that. We appreciate you considering N26 as the next step in your career. The Recruiting Team is here to support and advocate for you through the interview process, so please don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help.
Who we are
N26 is the mobile banking platform that is redesigning banking for the 21st century. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
N26 launched in the U.S. in 2019 and already has over 500,000 customers. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 7 million customers in 25 markets across the world. The company employs more than 1,500 employees across 8 office locations: Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.