In this role, you will:
- You will support the compliance & governance team in the CEO Office with the organisation, preparation and documentation of board and committee meetings
- You will be responsible for the creation and update of procedures, processes and corporate governance topics, such as the policy and strategy papers (written order) of N26 and the implementation of new rules and regulations (ideally in line with ISO 9001)
- You’ll be partnering closely with the Management Board on various business projects and topics by coordinating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- You understand priority/urgency and reorganize appropriately
- You will partner with Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Executives and Founders of N26
- When necessary, you support content creation in close cooperation with various teams and leaders.
- You will be actively engaging with our leadership team and you understand operational excellence in a regulated environment.
What you need to be successful:
- More than 3 years of relevant work experience in the financial services industry, dynamic and fast-paced environments are preferred.
- You have prior experience in working in a regulated environment, knowledge of German banking regulation and corporate governance topics, especially the governance setup of strategy papers, policies and procedures is preferred.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- The ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, while having a strong attention to detail and follow up.
- You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you’re fluent/native in business-level English as well as German.
- You understand that Executive work requires operational excellence and you always thrive to achieve this.
- Previous experience with supporting Senior Managers or Leaders would be a plus.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.