In this role, you will:
- Having regulatory reporting as a main task, you will focus on the following three main areas:
- Preparation, execution and assurance of a flawless reporting process.
- N26’s contact person with the Bank of France for regulatory reporting matters.
- Scoping and setting-up new reporting, if required due to regulatory changes or launch of new products.
- Filing of tax reports.
- Keeping the relations with external consultants and tax advisors.
- Together with the tax advisor, making sure that all tax obligations are correctly fulfilled by the French branch of N26 Bank.
- Being N26’s contact person with external agencies.
What you need to be successful:
- A university degree with a focus on Finance, Controlling, Audit, Regulatory Reporting or comparable majors
- 2-3 years of work experience in Finance and Accounting or Regulatory Reporting in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge in IFRS and GAAP as well as understanding and experience for internal controls
- Interest in and understanding for supervisory reporting
- Good experience in project management with a variety of stakeholders and willingness to deliver in agile ways of working
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and experience in using structured approaches to problem solving with tight deadlines.
- “Can-do” and “Hands-on” mentality and a focus on achieving goals
- Ability to comprehend and narrate financial records for external stakeholders
- Flexible and able to work with changing priorities
- Experience of working with and managing external service providers
- Fluent English and French skills
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.