About the opportunity:
We are seeking a pro-active Salesforce Administrator to play a fundamental role in the experienced team in charge of our Salesforce instance.
In this role, you will:
- Handle administrative requirements for the global Salesforce organization
- Work closely with the Salesforce product team consisting of Administrators Engineers, QA and UAT.
- Provide Tier 2 support to users from our Operations and Customer Service departments.
- Working on Salesforce Projects to Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customization.
- Configure custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems.
- Own milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment, delegating work when necessary.
- Work Closely with Stakeholders to and assist in User Acceptance Testing for major and minor releases.
- Ability to clearly bring together and document software requirements.
What you need to be successful:
- Salesforce Administrator certification (ADM 201) and 2-3 years of working experience in Salesforce administration.
- Salesforce project management experience and understanding of Agile framework.
- Strong communication skills and leadership qualities
- In-depth knowledge of the Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Sales Cloud platform and Integration of external services with Salesforce.
- Provide solutions using declarative functionality by understanding data structures and its limitations in scope of Salesforce Lightning.
- Understanding of Salesforce architecture (triggers, classes, lightning components)
- Understanding of the Microservices architecture model.
- Service attitude and customer focus
- English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.