About the opportunity
In this role, you will:
- Developing and maintaining the department-wide structure
- Overviewing the merge of diversified tasks across teams and markets
- Organizing and leading Trainings and Quality Assessments
- Coordinating Change Management processes
- Actively documenting processes and participate in their improvement
- Owning specific processes or serving as Deputy Process Owner as the back-up for the respective Team Leader
- Constantly ensuring compliance of processes
- Documenting processes and ensuring proper distribution of knowledge via Knowledge Base and collaboration documents with other stakeholders
- Serving as the Senior Specialist Support System
- Creating or improving escalation paths for Senior Specialists with other departments/teams and informing Specialists of the relevant escalation path
- Serving as an advisor for Senior specialists in edge cases
- Acting as the Team Lead Proxy in their absence
- Taking charge of process-related topics in the absence of the respective Team Leader
- Ensuring proper Team documentation
- Monitoring monthly team data overviews
- Assisting with 2nd Level live tasks if ever needed
What you need to be successful:
- Previous experience in process documentation and/or project management is preferred
- Entrepreneurial and customer-oriented mindset
- Represent our company competently and reliably
- Work independently and efficiently and love working in a team
- Love direct contact with customers and focus on customer-oriented solutions
- Stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly
- Excellent time-management capabilities
- At best, you have already worked in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking)
- Experience with CRM tools is a plus (e.g. Salesforce)
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Have a strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
Who we are
N26 is the mobile banking platform that is redesigning banking for the 21st century. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
N26 launched in the U.S. in 2019 and already has over 500,000 customers. We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has more than 7 million customers in 25 markets across the world. The company employs more than 1,500 employees across 8 office locations: Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.