About the opportunity
We are seeking a passionate and driven AFC Operations Manager to help us elevate our anti-financial crime (AFC) operations to new heights. Your strong background in operations and people management will allow you to ensure efficiency and compliance and drive our teams to success by enhancing their skills and structures.
Our target in AFC is to lead and shape the industry by creating a culture of compliance within N26 that authorities, customers (and shareholders) can trust. This role is crucial to achieve this goal.
What you need to be successful:
Strong professional experience gained through exposure to anti-financial crime, compliance or risk management
Sound experience in Financial Crime or Anti Money Laundry activities with strong knowledge of either Spanish or Italian regulators
Your extraordinary leadership skills and strong people management experience pave the way for strong team performance and a people centric culture. Your passion about working in a young and dynamic environment of 15+ people direct reports.
You have a seasoned operational background, preferably working as a Operations Manager in the financial industry within a fast-paced environment
N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in our company
Knowledge of the regulatory environment and relevant processes with regard to topics such as KYC, risk analysis, transaction monitoring, fraud / terrorist financing, sanctions / embargoes
Fluent in English, with additional fluency in Spanish or Italian
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, and access to cutting edge technologies
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.