We are seeking a mid level/senior passionate Site Reliability Engineer to join the Infrastructure Security team to design, build and maintain our core security infrastructure in strong partnership with the Platform Engineering, Internal IT and Data Engineering teams.
The Infrastructure Security team’s mission is to prevent threats in N26 infrastructure and help teams build secure solutions through consulting, tooling and analytics.
In this role you will:
Use systems engineering skills to design, build, and maintain the core security infrastructure on AWS.
Build robust security logging, monitoring and alert management infrastructure (SIEM)
Deploy/maintain scanners, logging agents, security monitoring tools.
Architect and develop solutions that will advance internal security
Implement solutions and frameworks that address current and future threats.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Deep understanding of Linux and able to write Python or Go scripts.
- Working knowledge of log management at scale
- <3 for the cloud while knowing limitations and advantages (experience with cloud computing preferred)
- Interest in building solutions for security problems
- Working knowledge of network technologies TCP/IP, DNS, TLS, VPN
- Ability to identify repeatable processes and automate them
- Desire to learn and improve
What's in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are:
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.