About the opportunity
Here at N26 the Internal IT team (IIT) is continuously trying to optimize and automate manual tasks to cope with the tremendous growth of the company moving away from the traditional IT into a more DevSecOps approach relying on technology to empower people.
The IT Support team, part of the IIT segment, offers delightful, world-class technical support to our employees empowering them to do their best work. This team keeps the show running at N26 by helping users, managing systems and endpoint devices, onboarding and offboarding employees and external partners, offering self-service tools and documentation for those recurring issues, training and knowledge to our customers, etc. It's a multidisciplinary team with a customer first attitude.
You will work closely with all our IIT teams as well as with our security teams who specialise in defense and penetration. Harmonies between our core teams are wanted and supported on all levels. As this is an entry level role, you will gain exposure to all of our stakeholder departments.
If you like to think out of the box, automate all the things and make people's lives easier, we are looking for you!
In this role, you will:
- Support N26 employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and communication systems as well as supporting live and streaming video events, record and archive events if needed.
- Support N26 end-user devices systems like MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, and ChromeOS.
- Support and manage N26 end-users software and applications like Google Workplace, Atlassian Jira and confluence, Slack, Office365 amongst others and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Assist with IT onboarding and training curriculum.
- Design, update, and maintain IT documentation including documentation for support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software asset management while maintaining accurate records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
What you need to be successful:
- Passion to learn and develop skills
- Team working skills
- Experience with computers and basic troubleshooting
- Ability to be empathetic, humble, and possess a strong focus on customer service.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of English
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors, and a LinkedIn Germany Top Startup Employer three years running 🚀
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna, New York and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.