Would you like to make an impact on individual, team and enterprise level? Do you share the passion for agile product development and are able to drive it forward? Do you love supporting and enabling others and the teams in which they work? Then take the next step and apply!
About the opportunity
We are seeking a Senior Agile Coach to work with three of our cross-functional teams. Our team of Agile Coaches at N26 shares and instills an Agile mindset with product groups and across the company. They believe in putting people first and value human interaction over process. Within this role, you can make an impact on individual, team & enterprise level.
- In Partnership with the Engineering Manager and Head of Product you will ensure that our teams are focused on the right goals and will help them to deliver as smoothly as possible
- You will be coaching our cross functional teams in self-management, supporting them to understand and enact the Agile mindset and continuous improvement approach
- You will coach and train executives and managers in lean agile leadership and lean agile mindset
- You will advocate for change and guide teams through organisational development
- You will be facilitating team rituals, conducting workshops and participating in critical internal events
- You will form an important part of the broader community of agile coaches - being our only coach in Vienna and will contribute into the knowledge transfer and culture improvement across the organization
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years experience as Agile Coach in scaled agile environment using frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, XP etc.
- Holistic understanding of how being Agile is to build the products customers love to use from opportunity to delivery and beyond
- Good understanding of and know how to enable teams to make their work visible via tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to deal with conflicts, mediate them effectively with diverse problem-solving toolkit
- You’re a servant leader, who puts people first and values human interaction over process
- Outstanding communication skills and full professional proficiency in English
What’s in it for you:
- We offer a competitive salary based on your qualification and experience. The salary range for this position starts at 58,800k EUR gross per year
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Germany’s Top Startup Employers, named by LinkedIn three years in a row 🚀
- Personal development budget, fully subsidised public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.