In this role, you will:
- Get the great opportunity to work closely with both N26 founders and provide all relevant data and insights for them as well as our global Executive team
- Support in making the founder’s and executives meetings as productive and insightful as possible with the right data at hand
- Provide the right data and insights to support executive decision making
- Work closely with both, your teams in Data Analytics and your functional counterparts to provide deep dives into specific functional areas
- Collaborate with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Assist with controlling and forecasting of our company’s OKR management
- Develop and provide regular reportings on various topics for our Founders
- Strongly partner with the Founder’s office and executive assistants.
- You will be part of two teams, our data analytics team as well as our Founder’s office and will have a great opportunity to drive topics forward.
What you need to be successful:
- More than 3 years experience working in a data analytics or business intelligence role
- You are familiar with your field and have a solid understanding what best practice Data Analytics looks like.
- Experience in working with start-up founders or other senior executives
- Specific experience in providing data analytics and insights for executives
- Proven experience with working with SQL based databases.
- You have experience working with Business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Metabase, etc.
- Great analytical skills. Deep understanding of SQL for analytics, proven experience with Python as a data analytics and scripting language.
- Self-starter who can drive initiatives from start to completion with little guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, clearly communicate progress and deliver on time
- Team player with proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.