About the opportunity
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to be the go to person for our Founders when visiting Vienna and coordinate all on the ground activities in collaboration with their Senior Executive Assistant and team in Berlin.
In this role, you will:
- Manage complex calendars and scheduling requirements, both with internal and external teams, this includes the preparation and sending necessary meeting materials and the creation of meeting agendas, meeting notes and memos as requested.
- Understand priority/urgency and reorganize appropriately.
- Work locally support the administrative assistants of the founders on financial administration, including actively maintaining expense reports, handle invoicing and the reconciliation of credit card receipts.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide the needed confirmations with regard to their time in Vienna and international offices
- Take responsibility in organizing local team events, meetings and off sites.
- Support content creation, in close cooperation with the Executive Assistants and the leadership teams
- Be the first point of contact locally in Vienna for the Founders and you will coordinate requests with the Founder Office and current executive assistant of our Founders.
- Be actively supporting the Founder Office with Project Management tasks and work on exciting topics.
- Partner with other Executive Assistants and key stakeholders on driving efficiency and improved structure for the Founders of N26
- Have a high level of business understanding and will be able to support the founder office in their day to day operations including communications, project management and cultural topics.
What you need to be successful:
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- The ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, while having a strong attention to detail and follow up.
- You react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- You are someone who moves at a fast pace and is still able to do your best work. You’re quick to pick things up and love to learn.
- You don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and you’re fluent/native in business-level English as well as German.
- You understand that Executive work requires operational excellence and you always thrive to achieve this.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- The starting range for this position starts at 31,200 Euro gross per year
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, fully subsidized public transit pass, fitness memberships, N26 premium bank card, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks and snacks in the office, Friday Celebrations once per month with pizza, wine, and beer, plus a monthly company-wide lunch and learn
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.