About the opportunity
We are seeking a Salesforce Engineer to play a key part in an experienced team in-charge of our Salesforce instance.
Our team Support Core provides solutions for our in-house users like Customer Service and Operations. Our applications are at the heart of the most important business processes of the Company. By being directly in touch with our users and working truly across the whole stack we’re able to deliver them the best features.
In this role, you will:
- Play a role in planning and designing new features, as well as maintaining our existing customizations
- Perform Salesforce development, primarily using Apex and Lightning components
- Manage custom and packaged integrations with other internal and third-party systems
- Provide guidance and best practices to ensure a scalable instance (we’re growing faster than ever!)
- Own product features and milestones, keeping up a high velocity in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively modify and enhance existing tools for the departments we support, and always look to identify other teams that would benefit from our support
- Use findings from user testings to facilitate our in-house user experience
What you need to be successful:
- Strong Salesforce development skills and experience
- Experience with object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, Kotlin)
- Relevant Salesforce certification desired (Platform Developer I, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant), but not required
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform, the available declarative and programmatic functionality, data structures, and limitations
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas, timelines, and requirements with your team
- Service attitude and customer focus
- English-speaking (full professional proficiency)
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.