About the opportunity
As Product Marketing Lead you will have the unique opportunity to work in a strong Product Marketing function at a global fintech bank as we expand our global footprint. In this role, you will have the space to grow cross-functional collaboration across the business, improve how we communicate to our users, and position our product as a critical tool to help customers reach their financial goals.
In this role, you will:
- Define the market positioning and key messages of selected N26 products and features together with the product and content team
- Identify opportunities to increase the usage of the product throughout its entire lifecycle - from introduction to growth and maturity
- Act as a key contact person between the product, marketing and country teams in order to align product related growth activities
- Create actionable recommendations from market research, customer feedback and data insights during the product development and its advertisement after launch
- Develop cross and up-sell strategies/campaigns to increase product adoption and customer activity
- Plan and coordinate online and offline marketing campaigns for selected products, notably during product launches
- Serve as “the glue” creating strong connections between product and marketing teams
What you need to be successful:
6-8 years experience in managing product marketing related projects, ideally in a fast paced environment with numerous stakeholders for B2C products
Excellent stakeholder management skills and a strong passion for working closely with marketing, product and country teams. Strong team player!
Thinking outside-of-the box combined with data driven decision making to identify new growth opportunities and prove what works and what doesn’t
Deep understanding of customer needs in order to craft strong narratives around our propositions for our key customer segments
Passion for helping people manage their money in service to helping them live better overall lives
Actively help yourself (and others) be successful
Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
Think globally, act locally
Strong bias for action
Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of diverse peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.