External - Berlin (Germany)
About the opportunity
We are seeking an outstanding Office Manager for our Berlin offices, that are highly international and dynamic, full of passionate people.
Our Workplace team is vital to the running of our offices, and work together to ensure that the work environment is always in-line with our culture and values.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day office and facility needs and activities
- Support communication, organization and general business needs as necessary
- Create office events and celebrations by planning, placing orders, assisting in setup and breakdown and offering to assist as meetings arise
- Proactively follow up with internal stakeholders to gather and document feedback.
- Create metrics that help measure the success of the office operations team and implement improvements as the offices grow
- You are the go-to administrative pro when it comes to running a business in Germany, so you know which suppliers can handle orders for everything, from office snacks to event equipment
- You efficiently keep projects on track by managing the right people, materials, and support needed to get the job done
What you need to be successful:
- At least two years of office management and how to build an office from the ground up, you not only learned the ropes of office logistics, you can tie a knot blindfolded
- You listen to others and are sensitive to any communication style, and that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
- You are a self-aware, clear communicator with empathy towards everyone you meet.
- You are innovative, highly creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve our workplace and culture to align with our core values.
- Self starter who will take initiative from day 1 and be incredibly pro-active.
- Astute problem solver with good judgement and detailed oriented.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapid-growth environments, and know how to remain professional, energetic, positive and customer service-oriented throughout.
- Strong written, reading and verbal communication skills in German and English you have the ability to interact with our multicultural team.
- Actively help yourself and others be successful
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Think globally, act locally
- Strong bias for action
- Give and receive open, direct and timely feedback
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining Germany’s #1 Top Startup Employer, named by LinkedIn two years running 🚀
- Personal development budget, discounted public transit pass, German language classes, fitness memberships, childcare services, N26 premium bank card, employee loans, and your choice of a Mac or Windows laptop
- 26 vacation days per year, with an additional day for each year of service - up to 30 days
- A high degree of collaboration and autonomy while working with a group of international peers, getting things done attitude, and access to cutting edge technologies
- Dogs in the office - bring your canine companion twice per week
- Rotating selection of hot and cold drinks, snacks, complimentary lunch on Wednesdays, plus pizza, wine and beer on Fridays
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
N26 has international offices in Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Vienna.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.