We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 4 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1500 employees in 5 locations with 80 different nationalities is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation.
In October 2019, we officially opened our 2nd Tech Hub in the EU in the city of Vienna, which has been named the most liveable city in the world for the second year running. The team will consist of exceptional Design, Tech and Product talent and looking to grow to 50+ in 2020.
We are looking for a Senior User Researcher to join our growing Design team and build our first B2B product from scratch.
Once here you will
- Help the organisation to understand the needs, challenges and wishes of customers today and in the future.
- Shape the development of an innovative and user-centered experience across platforms, channels and markets.
- Work integrated in the product team to identify key research questions, address them through a wide range of methods, and help the team build an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate closely with the product, design, data, engineering and business analytics to help make user-centered decisions.
- Help to shape the understanding of user research at N26 and evolve the research process to best suit our needs.
- Continuously find smarter and more effective ways to connect with users and answer user-related questions.
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience conducting research in a product or design environment.
- Strong ability to translate research findings into relevant insights for designers, product owners and other stakeholders.
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative methods including in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis.
- Great storytelling and communication skills to address a wide range of stakeholders.
- Fluency in European languages other than English & French is a plus.
- Experience with advanced quantitative analysis and tools such as SQL, Python, or R is a plus.
What we offer
- The salary for this position starts at €65,000 gross per year
- Relocation allowance
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Learn more about the Design Culture at N26 from our Head of Design, Christian Hertlein.