We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation.
Once here you will
As a Lead iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human.
- Lead the process of evaluating, challenging and improving the development process and technical vision inside the segment.
- Communicate and align with other Segment Tech Leads, to ensure we are going in the same direction when necessary and that the segments are not drifting apart.
- Collaborate with engineers, product owners, SQ engineers, designers and all other relevant stakeholders
- Evaluate and communicate risk factors
- Work with team to better evaluate work estimates
- Coach and mentor team members
- Engage in omnidirectional feedback
- Be part of the hiring decisions
What you’ll bring along
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development
- Deep knowledge in both Objective-C and Swift
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience in leading teams
- Great testing practices
What we offer
- The salary for this position starts at €80,000 gross per year
- Relocation allowance
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.
Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.