N26 is building the first mobile bank the world loves to use. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Today N26 has more than 3.5 million customers in 26 markets who generate over €2 billion in monthly transaction volume.
The company employs more than 1.300 employees across 5 office locations: Berlin, New York Barcelona, Vienna and São Paulo. With a full European banking license, state-of-the-art technology and no branch network, N26 has redesigned banking for the 21st century and is available on Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from the world’s most established investors, including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures. N26 currently operates in: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK and the US, where it operates via its wholly-owned subsidiary, N26 Inc., based in New York. Banking services in the US are offered by N26 Inc. in partnership with Axos® Bank, Member FDIC.
As a Content Strategist, you are the creator and owner of the content vision for key topics and story-telling strategy for N26 for the global team, acting as a brand and customer advocate. Alongside developing a strategic plan for content across paid and owned channels, you drive cohesive narratives across multiple platforms and touchpoints, creatively testing and learning as you go. You are a natural wordsmith with a portfolio of work that takes the complex and makes it simple and beautiful.
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Content, as well as other local content, global channel representatives and design.
Once here you will
Strategic ownership & planning
- Help develop and contribute to the content strategy for key topics (such as product launches, global partnerships, customer education among others) for the global content team, aligning with all relevant internal stakeholders
- Work with 3rd parties (such as content providers, and video producers), as needed, to drive your content execution and testing plan
- Apply N26 tone of voice along all the global communications channels ensuring customers have a consistent experience with our brand
- Work across the N26 global editorial calendar & strategy and align with Head of Content and other communications teams (organic social, PR) to share ideas and themes with local teams
- Produce original content that could be scaled and localised in several markets for our website, performance channels, CRM activities and other ad-hoc tasks
- Become a trustworthy partner with local content teams, working collaboratively to localise the global messaging, and identifying local content ideas that could become global
- Implement and use a data driven approach to measurement of success when if comes to reviewing content performance, run A/B testing, identifying and sharing best practices
- Create long form, short form, ad copies and video scripts based on global trends, events or partnerships and by working closely with organic social, social care and other marketing channel leads
- Generating ideas for new content types and formats (assets, multimedia, video, podcast) within a global calendar
- Collaborate closely with our brand design team to build state of the art creatives, consistent with brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Support the Marketing team in driving brand awareness, word-of-mouth, engagement and acquiring new N26 users
What you will bring along
- 4+ years of written content strategy & creation experience, ideally with a mix of corporate and agency experience
- English speaker to native level with outstanding writing and communications skills - and a real passion for storytelling
- Cultural understanding of our target to engage with global audience as well as get the appropriate customer insights to understand the user experience, interests and lifestyle
- Understanding of on-page and off-page SEO principles, as well as other Marketing channels singularities (CRM, Performance, Social Media, YouTube,..)
- Ability to meet deadlines, delivering high quality content and paying attention to the details
- Data driven measurement insights when it comes to content
- Team spirit and experience working in a cross-functional, international environment
- Experience working with Asana and Contentful is a plus
- Experience in writing video scripts is a plus
- Interest in Financial Services/Technology or FinTech is a plus
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.