We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once Here You Will
- Have the unique opportunity to support senior management on complex projects such as scaling operations, launching new product features and supporting strategic initiatives as N26 grows quickly in the US, our largest new international market
- Become the Strategy & Operations champion for the US for internal and external cross-functional stakeholders including Product/Tech, Legal/Compliance, Marketing and external vendors and partners
- Lead high-impact projects from end-to-end from initial strategy design to complete execution to ongoing improvement and management
- Fully leverage and further develop critical business skills including quantitative and qualitative analysis, project management, communications, stakeholder management and leadership in a high-functioning team environment
What you’ll bring along
- Ideally, you have 5**-7 years** prior experience in investment banking, top-tier management consulting, corporate strategy or startups, ideally with a focus on financial services/fintech
- Graduated with an undergraduate degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field; MBA optional
- An independent and proactive approach to new topics, and demonstrated outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written
- An innovative mind and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution and high motivation to take an active role in our company
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills, highly structured thinking and exceptional attention to detail
- Passion for the banking industry and an interest in deepening your knowledge of the banking business and operations
- Last but not least, you have or are eligible for US working authorization
What We Offer:
- Full-time role in NYC
- Competitive remuneration
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Getting things done attitude
Meet the Team
The N26 US team is a group of unique and talented people consisting of alumni from Stanford, Northwestern, Duke, Syracuse, Villanova, and University of California, University of Denver, just to name a few! Many of us have gained our previous work experience at companies like Dow Jones, The New York Times, Expedia, PwC, J.P. Morgan, Etsy, Dish Network, Sling TV, Western Union and Morgan Stanley.
As far as fun facts go, our team is comprised of two NYC marathon finishers, a former sushi chef, a former competitive wakeboarder, and a certified yoga instructor. Collectively, we speak English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Cantonese, Portuguese, Urdu and Hebrew.
*N26 Inc. does not currently offer or provide banking services on its own behalf or for its affiliates and is not a bank. N26 Inc. is wholly owned by N26 GmbH, which is also the parent company of N26 Bank GmbH. N26 Bank GmbH is a non-US bank, is not FDIC-insured, and does not offer or provide banking services in the United States or to US residents.