We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
Note: Internship roles are dedicated to candidates looking for a full-time (40h/week) experience. For this particular position, we are looking for an intern to start December 2019 or January 2020.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 26 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
In this role you will be part of the KYC team, supporting across processes, analytics and strategy.
Once here you will
- Get a deep insight into the KYC landscape in one of the most important fin-techs in the world
- Participate in special projects to onboard N26 customers in a faster and more innovative way
- Understand the regulatory obligations of financial institutions
- Support teams and departments within N26 to comply with KYC regulations while managing key stakeholders
- Develop KYC strategies & kick start processes for existing and new markets
- Work on implementing regulatory requirements to enable growth while maintaining compliance
What you will bring along
- You are a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management, Communications or in a comparable degree course;
- You have ideally experience in startups and want to understand the Banking/FinTech business;
- Experience in Project Management, Data Management and SQL are a big plus;
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English;
- You are inquisitive and want to make things better and more efficient;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany;
- You are available for a 5 to 6-month experience with the team;
What we offer
- Paid internship
- Discount on BVG Card - Public Transportation
- Discount on Urban Sports Club membership
- Access to a Training Calendar
- Mentorship Facilitation
- High degree of autonomy and ownership
- Free meals every Wednesday during our Brown Bag Lunch sessions
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sounds good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.