We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 380 employees and more than 850.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from investors including Allianz X, Tencent, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- You build new features and improve existing ones of our N26 iOS App
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- You will work closely with our product manager, UI/UX designers and backend engineers
- You create unit-test codes for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- You continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- You have 1+ years of iOS development
- You have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- You have sufficient Objective-C and Swift experience
- You have a good understanding of the iOS platform
- You are passionate about iOS Development and eager to learn more
- You are a team player
- You have experience with third-party libraries and REST APIs
- You have solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycles
What We Offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Getting things done attitude
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Perks including Spanish Classes, GymForLess and more
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.