Note: Working-Student roles are dedicated exclusively to candidates currently enrolled in University/Business School and looking for a part-time (20h/week) experience for at least 6 months - ideally 1 year.
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Please note that at the moment we don't have any open roles for Working Students in our Operations department. However, opportunities are always arising in N26 and every month this scenario changes. Therefore, if you are interested in a Student role with us, we would like to invite you to apply your CV on our data base here and we’ll work very hard to best match the qualifications and interests you have to the roles opening in the future. We will contact you directly in case we see a good match!
Tasks and responsibilities vary between each of our Operations divisions, but -
Once here you will
- From your first day on, assume responsibility and take ownership, driving and developing cutting-edge special projects.
- Support the operational processes of the team and potentially work with a variety of stakeholders - from Customer Service, Digital Operations, Banking Operations, Business Operations, Operational Intelligence to external ones.
- Run strategic data analysis and research in order to support optimisation of our organisational processes and guarantee the excellence in each step of the way.
- Remember we are in a very fast-paced environment, so different tasks and responsibilities will come along your way.
- Have the chance to work closely with senior management and C-level, getting insights on strategies and decision-makings.
- Act as a link across the team, eliminating roadblocks, tracking progress and facilitating the achievement of ambitious objectives.
- Be part of the Operations department in one of Europe's most exciting fintech ventures - on its way from start-up to scale-up - and build the foundation of your future career.
What you will bring along
- You are a Bachelor/Master Student in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or in a comparable degree course;
- You have ideally experience in startups and want to understand the Banking/FinTech business. Experience in Procurement is a plus;
- Excellent written and oral language skills in English;
- You love numbers, possess exceptional analytical and strong Excel skills. Experience using SQL is a plus;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, with a problem-solving mindset, using data to support your decisions;
- You are inquisitive and want to make things better and more efficient;
- You are legally eligible to work in Germany;
- You are available for a 6-month/1-year student experience with the team;
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job.
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.