We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here, you will
- Get the great opportunity to work closely with N26 founder’s and its C-Level and coordinate all PR initiatives related to them
- Support to position N26’s top management at targeted high profile events and key media
- Grow a strong network of media contacts along relevant media and opinion leaders across Europe, and act as go-to-person for all their requests
- Collaborate with a variety of people at all levels of the organization and meet stringent deadlines in a fast-paced, demanding work environment
- Assist with developing press materials, such as media lists, press releases, pitches, media alerts, executive bios, fact sheets, company presentations and press kit materials to effectively tell our story
- Work closely with agency partners and support on status calls and meetings ensuring all stakeholders are informed.
What you will bring along
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field/ experience
- 3-6 years of professional PR or Account Management experience either in a PR agency or an in-house corporate communications department.
- Experience in working with start-up founders or other busy senior executives
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across multiple company levels
- Self-starter who can drive initiatives from start to completion with little guidance
- Meticulous attention to detail and a creative thinker with proven problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize projects, clearly communicate progress and deliver on time
- Team player with proactive mindset and strong interpersonal skills to work in a collaborative environment
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Individual Professional Development Budget
- Free N26 Black card + benefits
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.