We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 5 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $670 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be heading all the marketing activities and communications in DACH
- Play an instrumental role in growing brand awareness and local positioning of the N26 brand and product in DACH
- Define and execute local expansion strategy from a communication perspective encompassing PR, Online and Offline marketing, social media, growth hacking initiatives, product launches, etc
- Collaboratively with our Global Marketing team, you localise and proactively propose strategy, brand and performance campaigns for the DACH market
- Create the German tone of voice, content and editorial strategy and ensure the experience consistency across all touch-points with our customers across the DACH region
- Overall, you ensure N26 brand heads into an iconical path and is properly represented across all touch points in France, for existing and potential customers
What you will bring along
- 6+ years of experience in working on cross-media campaigns (online and offline) within a digital media / ecommerce organization or similar agency background.
- Strong knowledge of campaign planning and creation of marketing plans.
- A great understanding of brand storytelling and brand positioning
- Experience in working with internal and external partners.
- Proven track record of successful project management.
- Skilled communicator and relationship-builder who can convey ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Fluency in English.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.