We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
You will be part of the newly built Business Operations Team within the Enterprise Systems Group, which, in turn, is part of the TechOps Segment.
You will work with the process owners and Jira admins to continuously improve our Atlassian tooling configuration and create a pleasant employee experience in an environment of fast growth.
Once here you will
- Act as an owner of Jira and Confluence
- Own the project to migrate from Atlassian SaaS to Atlassian Data Center and set up our infrastructure from scratch to scale with the business
- Create new Jira projects, maintain existing projects including permissions, schemes, workflow design and optimization, and field management
- Manage all Confluence spaces including permissions, develop space templates, maintain and consolidate existing spaces and create new spaces to customer requirements
- Consult on best practices for Atlassian tools, balancing the need to serve business needs, keeping the system consolidated and reducing complexity at scale
- Build up a reliable, functioning and scalable configuration which satisfies reporting needs, metrics gathering, portfolio management and knowledge sharing
- Prioritise use cases and optimise our overall Atlassian configurations
- Debrief stakeholders’ needs and current activities to understand their value stream, develop lean processes and improve them collaboratively
- Provide trainings and guidelines around the N26-specific use of our tools and knowledge management
- Support the Atlassian stack during business hours as well as during on-call times
- Be responsible for the integration and vetting of new plugins for the platform, taking into account security guidelines and customer requirements
- Write scripts for Jira to automate processes
What you will bring along
- You know how to leverage the full potential of our Atlassian tools strategically
- You are familiar with best practices in the FinTech industry
- Experience and certifications around the Atlassian Data Center platform ranging from product management to systems design and administration.
- Great communication, project management and documentation skills
- Track record of working with internal stakeholders as well as with external partners
- Have an automation, service and enabler mindset to set up systems which are self-serving and easy to use
- Sympathy (be aware of users' feelings), empathy (understand users’ feelings) and compassion (the desire to help users).
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Travel in style with N26 You
- Personal Development Budget
- Subsidized transit pass
- Perks including German Classes, Dogs @ Work, Urban Sports Club and more
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.