We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
We are seeking an experienced Brand Designer to turn brand strategy into captivating stories, and expand N26’s narrative effectively through a range of mediums and channels.
Once Here You Will
- Concept and design assets for US marketing initiatives, such as paid and organic social media content, website and app store assets, editorial artwork, print, and out-of-home campaigns, and email marketing collateral.
- Drive projects from start to finish — working collaboratively with internal teams and external agencies on ideation, creation, and implementation. This creative responsibility will ensure solutions are realized and delivered to the highest quality of creative standards.
- Manage and coordinate asset production.
- Establish and maintain our design standards, systems, and guidelines in every project you touch.
- Work with the global brand design team to create and maintain coherent messaging across all markets.
- Be an active member of the N26 Design team — share your knowledge with your colleagues, offer constructive critique at design reviews and contribute to the design culture within the wider company.
What You'll Bring Along
- 3-5 years of professional experience within the disciplines of visual design, brand identity, and digital design.
- Solid understanding of responsive web design, social media, email, and animated content.
- History of self-initiated projects.
- Experienced in a multi-disciplinary in-house or an agency team setting.
- A proactive, here-to-help attitude and belief in the value of teamwork.
- A strategic mindset that can create the best visual communications to achieve business goals.
- Strong communication skills — ability to present your ideas and articulate design rationale to the team and stakeholders.
- Curious, explorative and open to trying new ways of working and learning.
- Your own ideas and dreams about the future of banking.
What We Offer
- Professional Development Budget of $1500 USD/year
- 20 days of paid vacation
- Flexible working hours and a special attention to work-life balance
- Fixed and fair salary ranges instead of individual negotiation
- Work in a startup with a growing customer base and an exciting product roadmap
- A friendly team of colleagues of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses
- High degree of autonomy in a strong collaborative environment
- A company committed to championing diversity and inclusion, and supporting colleagues regardless of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, ethnic or national origin
- A wide range of employee benefits including a premium bank account, sports clubs and German courses
- The ability to take part in our Get Stuff Done Days
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.