We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 3.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1300 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Our Web Engineering team is responsible for developing a market-leading product that integrates to our back-end systems via APIs. Examples of this are our banking web application, our website and support center. Due to organic growth, the team is looking to hire a talented Web Engineer.
You will be working with a modern unified tech stack with the main components being Express, React, Apollo GraphQL, CSS-in-JS (with Fela).
They will be a team player, always keen to consider other people’s opinions, adopt a unified approach to your work and help set up an inclusive and efficient work environment.
What you’ll bring along
- You are keen to work closely with other disciplines on a wide range of projects.
- You care about quality, performance, user experience, and building accessible products for everyone.
- You enjoy working in a team and are looking forward to helping other team members, creating a healthy and safe work environment where people can thrive and contribute to N26 products.
- We highly encourage people from under-represented groups in tech to apply.
What we offer
- Being part of both a cross-disciplinary product team and the web community, a welcoming environment where you’re encouraged to speak up and come up with new ideas about tools and technologies
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers in a flat structure with open communication, in a modern tech environment with high degree of autonomy
- Nice perks for all our N26 employees such as a subsidised Public Transport Pass, a membership to N26 You, German classes in the office, bringing your dog along at work, a membership to Urban Sports Club and other discount codes…