We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 1000 employees in 4 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Work with the team during the different stages of the processing of claims from public and private entities in the German market.
- Proactively detect inefficiencies in the team’s workflows and propose new processes.
- Be given autonomy to work on all processes in your area.
- Be assigned projects ad hoc based on your strengths and interests.
- Make a tangible impact to our business, thanks to your passion for innovation and automation.
What you will bring along
- You have previous experience in Banking Operations, ideally, in a Claims department and have worked with Garnishments, P-Accounts and Insolvencies.
- Past experience with CRM systems (SalesForce) and in customer service will be an advantage.
- As an ambitious and committed individual, you are eager to learn and have an urge to drive the improvement and optimisation of our processes.
- You are comfortable working in a highly driven team and with a substantial degree of autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
- You manage time effectively, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Analytics comes naturally to you, and you know how to handle Excel and Google Sheets. SQL knowledge will be an advantage.
- You speak German and English fluently
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy and ownership for your topics
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.