We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has over 500 employees and 2 million customers in 24 countries. N26 has raised more than $215 million from renowned investors including Allianz X, Tencent Holdings Limited, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, members of the Zalando management board and Earlybird Venture Capital.
Once here you will
- Collaborating closely with Recruiting Partners, you consult with hiring managers on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for (niche) tech roles.
- Drafting a strategic talent landscape, by mapping tech talent for your responsible segment (including competitor analysis).
- Using a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of tech talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Matching talent to our hiring needs, you're the first point of contact when we reach out - you'll sell N26 and our awesome journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
- Build continual pipelines of technical candidates to keep up with our rapid expansion.
- Driving referrals across the business, you keep in touch with new hires and current employees to maintain a strong stream of referrals to open positions.
- Keep external content (careers page, job posting platforms) up to date and ensure we are maintaining our voice and vision as an employer in all content.
What you will bring along
- Previous experience in talent sourcing and recruiting in a digital environment.
- Experience with talent mapping and pipeline management.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competing priorities.
- You love to learn! You'll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer
- Working with diverse, highly engaged peers
- Freedom to prototype and autonomy to make decisions on technology choices
- A "get-things-done" attitude
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Self-improvement budget to spend on attending conferences, taking courses, and purchasing books
- Interesting technical problems to solve as we scale
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.