We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.5 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Develop approaches for conducting research and gathering user insight across markets
- Identify and brief design and research partners across the globe to conduct research that informs the development of our product
- Coordinate, on a day-to-day basis, with these partners to ensure high quality outcomes that effectively answer our research questions
- Champion the user perspective within N26 to help inform business, product and technology decisions
- Work together with product, tech and a range of stakeholders to define the value proposition for customers in new markets
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience conducting or managing user research in a design environment or product company
- Strong experience conducting or managing international research, particularly outside of Europe and English-speaking countries
- Experience working on product strategy, product globalisation or growing products in new markets
- Experience with briefing and managing research and design partners
- Strong ability to champion the user perspective in discussions and negotiations with a wide range of stakeholders, and translate user research findings for different teams
- Experience working with a wide range of both qualitative and quantitative research methods such as in-depth interviews, remote research, prototype testing, usability testing, surveys, market landscape analysis
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.