We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
Once here you will
- Be part of the the international expansion team and develop and validate go-to-market plans for selected new countries
- Oversee and execute on expansion plans in new markets. You are supporting the launch in a new market
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfil strategic company goals and advocate for the market’s needs
- Sparked your interest? There’s more: You will support the delivery of the overall plan to ensure that we meet all internal and external obstacles of market entry. Ultimately, your success in this role will be reflected in the speed and scalability of N26’s growth in each new market that we enter
What you will bring along
- N26 is an industry disrupter and because of that we are looking for innovative minds and a strong hands-on mentality with a focus on execution, and high motivation to take an active role in N26
- An entrepreneurial mindset with strong business and product oriented thinking
- A quick learning ability, outstanding analytical skills and a structured way of thinking, combined with exceptional attention to detail
- You are comfortable working across time zones and locations and have a track record in managing large scale projects successfully
- 5 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups; ideally you have already launched a market for a high growth digital company before
- An undergraduate degree in business administration, economics, finance, engineering, mathematics, or a related field. A top tier MBA is preferred but not required
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.