We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets. Our team of over 700 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation. Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015. Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop. N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will take a proactive, “customer focused” approach to ensure we provide candidates with the best possible recruiting experience.
Once here you will...
- Hit the ground running in a constantly-evolving work environment, all while delivering outstanding interview experiences
- Ensure seamless communication at every stage of the recruitment process
- Be one of the main points of contact for candidates from all over the world
- Coordinate and schedule phone, video and on-site interviews
- Proofread job descriptions as well as post them on suitable job boards and analyze the success
- Work with hiring teams to constantly improve the recruitment process and strive for excellence
- Proactively bring forth ideas and suggestions to elevate the candidate experience
- Support the Recruiters in administrative daily tasks and in ongoing projects
What you will bring along...
- An ability to “wow” people with an outstanding level of service
- You are well organized and can stay calm, focused, and solution-oriented in stressful situations
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language
- You understand that extreme attention to detail and prioritizing work is crucial for your success
- You are passionate about developing your career in Recruitment & HR
- Ideally, you’ll have previous experience coordinating recruitment processes for in-demand people from around the globe and/or experience working with Greenhouse (our ATS)
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Working with international, highly engaged peers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Getting things done attitude
- Keep up to date with our InsideN26 Magazine
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Personal Development Budget
- Find a career path. Not just a job. Some of our benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.