We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
- N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license.
- We have 2.3 million customers across 24 markets.
- Our team of over 800 employees in 3 locations is concentrated on reinventing the banking experience for the digital generation.
- Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal founded N26 in 2013 and launched the initial product in early 2015.
- Since January 2015, N26 has been available for Android, iOS, and desktop.
- N26 has raised more than $500 million from investors including Insight Venture Partners, GIC, Tencent, Allianz X, Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures, Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Earlybird Venture Capital, Greyhound Capital, Battery Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, and Redalpine Ventures.
- We have exciting expansion plans and our tech team is growing very fast.
- To help us keep up with demand, we are looking for x 2 talented Senior Tech Recruiting Partners to join the team and help us recruit for our tech hubs in Berlin, Barcelona and NYC (with more locations planned).
- We are very open to local candidates or those willing to relocate to Berlin (full relocation package on offer).
Once here you will
- You will partner closely with the engineering teams in order to find the best talent, helping us source Principle Engineers, Engineering Managers, Product Owners, Product Design Leads, Team Leads, Agile Coach's, Security Managers.
- You are expected to build and maintain strong relationships with your key internal stakeholders where they can trust your judgement
- You will build a strong technical pipeline and engage technical talent by creating a great candidate experience
- When spikes arise in other areas you will roll up your sleeves and help out your colleagues when needed
- You use data to make informed decisions and tweak wherever necessary
What you will bring along
- You have a track-record of owning end-to-end recruitment processes gained either from agency or in-house/RPO side. You have demonstrable experience recruiting for these types of roles and you put great value on an extraordinary candidate experience
- You are tech savvy and you know how to engage with leadership technical talent
- You understand talent acquisition is a numbers game and therefore you bring an analytical approach to tackling hiring problems
- You know how to balance the different requirements of selling, partnering and challenging your key internal stakeholders
- You are able to communicate in a concise and structured manner in English (business language of the office)
What we offer
- An amazing People team with specialists that can support you in the entire hiring process
- Bring your furry friend to work: They can join Jamie, Biggie the current People team dogs!
- High degree of autonomy
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Individual Personal Development Budget
- Free breakfast, on tap snacks (healthy fruit, nuts, dried fruit / not so healthy chocolate, gummy bears, biscuits and chips), free BBL lunch Wednesday's, free Friday pizza and a nicely stocked fridge of beer, wine and every soft drink you can think of.
- Also, we love having fun and trying out new restaurants and bars
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.